Thoughts and Guidance on Leveraging LinkedIn
Leveraging LinkedIn effectively is a never-ending challenge for both individuals and organizations. If you think it’s just you, rest assured you’re not alone. Here are links to SMART Articles that address the complexities of three LinkedIn features: company pages, the activity stream, and LinkedIn groups. Access to additional LinkedIn and social media resources is also provided.
In this month’s newsletter I shared some of the SMART Articles I’ve written about leveraging LinkedIn. To complement earlier pieces focused on optimizing LinkedIn profiles, using the LinkedIn bookmarklet, and dealing with the challenges of LinkedIn endorsements, I’ve added:
- LinkedIn Company Pages: A Worthwhile Investment?
- LinkedIn Activity: Trying to Manage the Virtually Unmanageable
I also updated and expanded my series on LinkedIn groups:
- Can LinkedIn Groups be Saved? 7+ Things LinkedIn Can Do
- Improving LinkedIn Groups: Guidance for Group Managers
- Saving LinkedIn Groups: It’s Up to Us
- 12 Ways We Can All be Better LinkedIn Group Members
If you want to read more SMART Articles about LinkedIn and other social media platforms and related tools, click here. As always, I welcome your comments – and feel free to share!
Not on the mailing list? Click here to sign up!
If you want to be notified when new SMART Articles are published, click here.