Your Success is Our Goal
- Maximize the benefits of leveraging social and digital technologies while minimizing the associated risks
- Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of digital engagement and transformation efforts
- Enhance the likelihood of success in achieving goals and objectives
- Save time and money over the long term
The Denovati Group enhances the success of individuals and organizations in the Digital Era through thought leadership and guidance, research, and consulting and training services. We also facilitate the sharing of information and best practices through an active digital network, including a LinkedIn group of like-minded professionals. Our primary brands are:
Our SMART Solutions help individuals and organizations function more effectively in the Digital Era through the design and implementation of innovative and leading-edge strategies and programs.
SMART Resources offer in-depth treatment of conceptual and tactical topics through SMART Articles, as well as white papers, (e)books, and research reports, and graphically-oriented pieces that provide at-a-glance information.
SMART Learning services include digital literacy training and other digitally-focused education for individuals and groups, as well as digital coaching. Both standard and customized programs are available.
SMART = Social Media And Related Technologies
What does Denovati (day-no-VAH-tee) mean?
It can be translated roughly as follows:
- DE = Digital Era
- NOV = short for novani, Latin for colonists, immigrants, new residents
- ATI = those who seek knowledge and/or are in the know
Put another way:
The Denovati are Digital Era explorers, pathfinders and pioneers who seek to understand and effectively leverage social and digital technologies.
Recent Denovati Group News
A quick reference to recent SMART articles and other pieces that offer guidance on social media and digital engagement, from the latest monthly Denovati email. Also includes a link to and discount code for Social Media Today's Social Shake-Up in Atlanta, June 9-10, 2015.